Site Terms and Conditions of use (User Agreement)
This policy was last updated 21th May 2018
- By accessing any part of the http://www.pickuplines.nu website (hereafter referred to as the WEBSITE) the USER implicitly agrees to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable intellectual property law.
- The terms of this agreement are subject to change without notice.
Conditions of Use (use license)
By using these WEBSITE's resources, materials, you agree not to:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WEBSITE's web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- using this WEBSITE in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this WEBSITE
- using this WEBSITE in any way that impacts user access to this WEBSITE
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any WEBSITE material
- using this WEBSITE contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the WEBSITE, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this WEBSITE, or while using this WEBSITE
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WEBSITE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By using these WEBSITE's resources, materials, you agree not to:
Intellectual Property Rights
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing and printing the material contained on this WEBSITE.
- The materials on WEBSITE's web site are provided "as is". WEBSITE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WEBSITE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Whilst we will endeavour to keep the Information accurate, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy of the information and we accept no responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any loss or damage which may arise from using or relying on the Information. If you believe any Information is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us at the email address set out under "Further Information" of these Terms and conditions so that we may review the Information and update it if appropriate.
Submissions to this Site
- Any non-personal communication or material you submit to this WEBSITE by electronic mail, upload, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, photos, videos, personal stories, anecdotes, jokes or the like (“submissions”) are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You agree to grant to WEBSITE and Injosoft AB and its affiliates an irrevocable, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the WEBSITE (such as bulletin boards, forums, submit a joke and newsgroups).
- By making a submission, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that WEBSITE’s use will not violate any third party's rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws.
- You also grant to WEBSITE the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
- You agree that you shall have no recourse against WEBSITE for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to WEBSITE.
- WEBSITE is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall WEBSITE or Injosoft AB, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WEBSITE's Internet site, even if WEBSITE or a WEBSITE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent WEBSITE or Injosoft AB from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on WEBSITE web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WEBSITE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WEBSITE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WEBSITE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LinksWEBSITE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WEBSITE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk and you acknowledge that WEBSITE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by on in connection with your use of such linked websites or any content or materials contained therein.
Entire AgreementThese Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this WEBSITE, constitute the entire agreement between Injosoft AB and you in relation to your use of this WEBSITE, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Jurisdiction and governing law and disputesThese General Terms and Conditions and the assignment to which they apply shall be governed by Swedish law. The Swedish Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes arising from or relating to the assignment to which these General Terms and Conditions apply and any disputes in connection with these General Terms and Conditions.
Further InformationFurther information on these Terms and conditions or any queries on them are available by contacting Injosoft using the following email address: